DM permission changes by FTP masters and FreeFem++ upload

Hello list,

Since I am a DM, member of the Debian Science team, I sent a relevant email to
to my sponsor Sylvestre Ledru, about 20 days ago and I have got no reply. So I
ask a DD for the following:

1) According to this

https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2012/09/msg00008.html

a file has to be uploaded to ftp.upload.debian.org until November 24, 2012.
Could someone do this for me? I can send my fingerprint upon request.

2) Could someone have a look and upload FreeFem++ from the git repo?

Thanks
Dimitris