Re: RFS: feedgnuplot/1.20 [ITP]

> On Tue, 11 Sep 2012 07:29:02 +0200
> Anton Gladky <gladky.anton@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> it seems, your package looks fine. Some minor suggestions:
>
>   - New upload should close ITP bug. Just add "Close" at the end of
>     changelog-line:
>     * debian packaging cleanup. (Closes: #686413)
>
>   - Line 8 in copyright-file is empty. You should add there the
> license type.
>
>   - It is not necessary to separate the debian-folder in
>     copyright-file, if it is under the same license, like and the
> whole package.
>
>   - the git-repo should be on alioth. Otherwise other members of
> debian-science will not be able to commit there, if needed.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Anton

Hello.

Thanks for reviewing the package. I updated the package to address the
suggestions you made. The upstream sources are now separate from the
debianization. Thus the package is no longer native. The upstream is at github,
as before. The packaging is at alioth.

Mentors page: https://mentors.debian.net/package/feedgnuplot
Source:       http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/feedgnuplot/feedgnuplot_1.22-1.dsc
alioth:       http://git.debian.org/?p=debian-science/packages/feedgnuplot.git