RM: fplll -- outdated

Package: ftp.debian.org

Hi, the fplll package :

- is five year olds so is several stable versions behind upstream, hence unmaintained upstream ;

- doesn't have any rdepends in the archive ;

- is a research-level mathematical software so outdated to be useless ;

- has a maintainer, T.Abbott (in CC), which doesn't have the time to take care of it, hence unmaintained in debian ;

- the issue has been discussed on the debian-science mailing-list (in CC), where the removal has been proposed ;

- I'm not the current maintainer, but I packaged the latest upstream version, hence my implication in the matter ;

So I think it should just be removed from debian for the time being -- it will be replaced by an up-to-date package after the stable release.

Snark on #debian-science