Re: Sage in debian (WIP) -- 5.2 updates

Hi,

I updated my wiki page about the state of sage in debian (5.2 now):
http://wiki.debian.org/JulienPuydt

The news are :
- B.R.Link sponsored my eclib package (sage is outdated but I provided a new spkg to cover that, which I hope will be in 5.3) ;
- sage 5.2 doesn't depend on twisted anymore ;
- sage 5.2 has a jmol package, and it's in debian so should be ok ;
- sage 5.2 uses lrcalc, which isn't in debian (any taker?) ;
- A.Goens wants to tackle flint2's situation.

After B.R.L.'s upload, I now have two packages waiting for sponsorphip (or comments) :
http://mentors.debian.net/packages/uploader/julien.puydt%40laposte.net

Things are taking shape slowly but surely,

Snark