Re: RE : cctbx debian package

On Mon, 23. Jul 18:38, Frédéric-Emmanuel Picca wrote:
> Hello,So I attached the lintian outputof
>
> lintian -Evi blabla.changes.
>

> If you have questions about these errors or warnings. Do not hesitate.
OK, as for the py-ext linking against python*.* should be fixed now.
But interesting is the lintian warnings about missing symlinks
lib*.so.0 -> lib*.so
Just found out that scons builtin Install() command does not install symlinks
but it follows them. So again I have to rip that all apart and probably utilize
libtool for Install() again.

thanks
Radi