RFS: fplll/4.0.0-1 (NMU)

Hi,

I am still looking for a sponsor for my package "fplll"

 * Package name     : fplll
   Version          : 4.0.0-1
   Upstream Authors : Damien Stehle, David Cade and Xavier Pujol
 * URL              : http://perso.ens-lyon.fr/xavier.pujol/fplll/
 * License          : LGPL-2.1
   Section          : math

It builds those binary packages:

fplll-tools - Tools to compute LLL-reduction of euclidian lattices

libfplll-dev - Library for LLL-reduction of euclidean lattices,
development

libfplll0  - Library for LLL-reduction of Euclidean lattices, runtime

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL: http://mentors.debian.net/package/fplll

Alternatively, one can download the package with dget using this
command:
dget -x
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/fplll/fplll_4.0.0-1.dsc

Additionally, it is available in debian science's git.debian.org corner.

Remember that I'm in contact with Tim Abott, the official debian
maintainer of fplll, who lacks the time to care for his packages at the
moment, so I'm doing this with his approval, not behind his back.

Snark on #debian-science and #debian-mentors