Re: Two astronomy-related RFSes up for sponsoring (since 2 months)

Le 25/06/12 19:06, Thibaut Paumard a écrit :
> Dear Andreas,
>
> Le 25/06/12 17:58, Andreas Tille a écrit :
>>> gyoto: General relativistic geodesic integration and ray-tracing
>
>> Moreover I do see some room for enhancement for this package.  I wonder
>> whether you have some reason to stick to debhelper 7 for this package
>> (may be some backporting plan might rectify this).  However, even dh 7
>> knows short debhelper notation which makes team maintenance way more
>> easy.  Would you consider changing this?  I would not insist on this as
>> a condition for sponsering but I'd really recommend it.

Actually the rules file is based on the short dh notation, only I had to
add several custom rules to get the behaviour I wanted. I may be able to
simplify it by using a more recent version but that will take some time
to check that all the files are compiled and installed correctly.

>> What I really like you to do is to remove the dh-make template (except
>> if Joey Hess and Craig Small did really worked on this very package
>> ;-).)
>
> Ok, I'll do that tomorrow :-)

Done :-)

Regards, Thibaut.