Re: RFS: palp/2.1-1

Le mardi 29 mai, Sylvestre Ledru a écrit:
> On 27/05/2012 18:25, Julien Puydt wrote:
> > I am looking for a sponsor for my package "palp"
> I am willing to sponsor it under the Debian Science umbrella. Would
> you mind uploading it to the Debian Science VCS (git or svn) and
> update the maintainers tag ?

I wouldn't mind ; let's see if I don't forget anything :

- open an account on alioth ;

- look how other packages set the maintainer&uploaders tags ;

- subscribe to the correct mailing-list (in the so unbelievable case
  where a bug shows up) ;

- upload my fplll and palp packages to (lovely) git ;

The above should be correct, but it's perhaps incomplete?

Thanks,

Snark on #debian-science and #debian-mentors

PS1: notice that Bart Martens noticed a licence issue with PALP ; but I
wrote to the developers and they put out a new release which solves the
problem -- BEWARE: it's a new release with the same version!

PS2: are you sure eclib wouldn't be interesting too?