Re: abinit

Le samedi 19 mai, Ólafur Jens Sigurðsson a écrit:
> On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 06:48:30PM +0200, Michael Banck wrote:
> > I still think it makes sense to upload the latest version of abinit
> > before all (new) optional dependencies have been packaged, as there
> > is no guarantee this will happen before the freeze.
>
> Ok, I have uploaded version 6.12.3 to mentors, I dont know how to fix
> the remaining lintian warnings or why the watch file doesn't work for
> mentors, it works for me.
>
> http://mentors.debian.net/package/abinit

First, notice that I'm a newcomer too, so my remarks might not be the
best you can get :-)

The biggest one is : are you sure you use dh? There are a few errors
which look pretty strange
(possible-documentation-but-no-doc-base-registration,
copyright-with-old-dh-make-debian-copyright, duplicate-files,
package-contains-empty-directory).

The watch file in the debian directory seems to work, but it looks like
there is another in debian/packages/, and that is what it complains
about.

The spelling errors are, well, spelling errors which probably upstream
should fix.

The hardening-no-* warnings are probably harmless.

Hope that helps,

Snark on #debian-science