packaging CSPP for Debian?

	I'm interested in packaging the recently released CSPP for
	Debian, and in particular the part of the package responsible
	for VIIRS data processing.

	I wonder if there're any volunteers to join the effort?

--cut: http://cimss.ssec.wisc.edu/cspp/ --
First release of CSPP software to support Suomi NPP:

    • VIIRS and ATMS calibration and geolocation software (Raw Data
      Records (RDRs) to Science Data Records (SDRs)); […]
--cut: http://cimss.ssec.wisc.edu/cspp/ --

	The project's Web page claims that the software is “free” and
	“open source”, though they don't seem to provide an URI for the
	binary package without prior registration, and the source is
	seemingly available only upon request (I've contacted them),
	which is somewhat surprising for free software.

--cut: http://cimss.ssec.wisc.edu/cspp/ --
    The Community Satellite Processing Package (CSPP) supports the
    Direct Broadcast (DB) meteorological and environmental satellite
    community through the packaging and distribution of open source
    science software.  CSPP supports DB users of both polar orbiting and
    geostationary satellite data processing and regional real-time
    applications through distribution of free open source software, and
    through training in local product applications.  CSPP is funded
    through NOAA JPSS.
--cut: http://cimss.ssec.wisc.edu/cspp/ --

--
FSF associate member #7257