Re: RFS: viennacl-1.2.0

Hello,

Le vendredi 24 février 2012 à 07:46 +0100, Michael Wild a écrit :
> Dear Debian Science Developers,
>
> I already tried mentioning that I am looking for an upload sponsor on
> the list (http://lists.debian.org/debian-science/2012/02/msg00023.html),
> but so far haven't had any replies. Also, my original sponsor hasn't
> replied to my message. This is why I try my luck again with a more
> formal RFS.

It fails on my system with a cowbuilder chroot:
 -- Vandermonde matrix --
'viennacl::ocl::unknown_error'
  what():  ViennaCL: FATAL ERROR: ViennaCL encountered an unknown OpenCL
error. In some cases, this might be due to an invalid global work size,
but it can also be due to several compilation errors.
If you think that this is a bug in ViennaCL, please report it at
viennacl-support@lists.sourceforge.net and supply at least the following
information:
 * Operating System
 * Which OpenCL implementation (AMD, NVIDIA, etc.)
 * ViennaCL version
Many thanks in advance!

      Start  9: vector
 9/10 Test  #9: vector ...........................***Exception: Other
0.03 sec

## Test :: Vector

# Testing setup:
  eps:     0.0001
  numeric: float
Running tests for vector of size 30000
'viennacl::ocl::unknown_error'
  what():  ViennaCL: FATAL ERROR: ViennaCL encountered an unknown OpenCL
error. In some cases, this might be due to an invalid global work size,
but it can also be due to several compilation errors.
If you think that this is a bug in ViennaCL, please report it at
viennacl-support@lists.sourceforge.net and supply at least the following
information:
 * Operating System
 * Which OpenCL implementation (AMD, NVIDIA, etc.)
 * ViennaCL version
Many thanks in advance!

      Start 10: vector_range
10/10 Test #10: vector_range .....................***Exception: Other
0.00 sec

## Test :: Vector Range

# Testing setup:
  eps:     0
  numeric: float
'viennacl::ocl::unknown_error'
  what():  ViennaCL: FATAL ERROR: ViennaCL encountered an unknown OpenCL
error. In some cases, this might be due to an invalid global work size,
but it can also be due to several compilation errors.
If you think that this is a bug in ViennaCL, please report it at
viennacl-support@lists.sourceforge.net and supply at least the following
information:
 * Operating System
 * Which OpenCL implementation (AMD, NVIDIA, etc.)
 * ViennaCL version
Many thanks in advance!

10% tests passed, 9 tests failed out of 10

Total Test time (real) =   0.10 sec

The following tests FAILED:
	  1 - blas3 (OTHER_FAULT)
	  3 - iterators (OTHER_FAULT)
	  4 - matrix (OTHER_FAULT)
	  5 - matrix_range (OTHER_FAULT)
	  6 - scalar (OTHER_FAULT)
	  7 - sparse (OTHER_FAULT)
	  8 - structured-matrices (OTHER_FAULT)
	  9 - vector (OTHER_FAULT)
	 10 - vector_range (OTHER_FAULT)
Errors while running CTest
make[1]: *** [test] Error 8
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/tmp/buildd/viennacl-1.2.0/obj-x86_64-linux-gnu'
dh_auto_test: make -j1 test ARGS+=-j1 returned exit code 2
make: *** [binary] Error 29
dpkg-buildpackage: error: fakeroot debian/rules binary gave error exit
status 2

Sylvestre