RFS: viennacl-1.2.0

Dear Debian Science Developers,

I already tried mentioning that I am looking for an upload sponsor on
the list (http://lists.debian.org/debian-science/2012/02/msg00023.html),
but so far haven't had any replies. Also, my original sponsor hasn't
replied to my message. This is why I try my luck again with a more
formal RFS.

The ViennaCL project recently released version 1.2.0. I updated the
packaging to the new version and now am looking for a sponsor for the
upload.

* Package name    : viennacl
  Version         : 1.2.0-1
  Upstream Author : Karl Rupp <rupp@iue.tuwien.ac.net>
* URL             : http://viennacl.sourceforge.net
* License         : MIT/X11 (Expat)
  Section         : contrib/science

It builds these binary packages:
libviennacl-dev - Scientific computing library written in C++ based on
OpenCL
libviennacl-doc - ViennaCL API and user documentation

The package appears to be lintian clean, even in pedantic mode.

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/contrib/v/viennacl/viennacl_1.2.0-1.dsc

The Git repository is on alioth.debian.net:
- Browser: http://git.debian.org/?p=debian-science/packages/viennacl.git
- Clone: git+ssh://git.debian.org/git/debian-science/packages/viennacl.git

Note that I decided to repackage the original tar-ball because it
contains editor backup files (*~) which mess with git-buildpackage
(dh_clean removes them automagically) and it also contains a left-over
build-tree in the tests directory of considerable size (5.4M). I
reported these issues already to the upstream authors so they will be
able to fix these issues for the next release.

I would be glad if someone reviewed and uploaded this package for me.

Kind regards

Michael Wild