Re: singular package draft

On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 01:56:47PM +0100, Sylvestre Ledru wrote:
> Sorry but you are stuck on what ?

yes, i could have been more verbose. for now I only did, what was simple
to figure out. i'm not specifically asking for help, just want to inform
the interested and keep the thread alive.

concerning libntl, i have shortened Bernhards TODO list (see changelog) a
bit. ive no idea how to do the more involved things though, like the
symbol files or how to think of "more TODO items".

with singular i've just wanted to make a first step. if i find the time,
i will go on with this. there are no particular problems right now. if
someone wants to jump in: maybe the next step is figuring out the
version numbers (3-1-3-* looks strange to me), and sort out the library
versioning (do we need symbol files?), and of course meeting more of the
policy...

regards
felix