help with upload

Dear List,

I have a package (3depict), that is in the archive [1] that I would like to get a new version uploaded, and am thus looking for some help. Normally I am helped by S. Ledru, but he reported some problems with building the package which I was unable to reproduce (changes to upstream tarball reported by dpkg-source). I cross checked with #debian-mentors, but others were able to build the package OK.

The package is not very popular (popcon-wise), so I understand if time is not available. In the interests of full disclosure, I am also the upstream developer.

Git (source+debian/):  git://git.debian.org/debian-science/packages/3depict.git

Thanks.

[1] http://packages.qa.debian.org/3/3depict.html