Re: New metapackages for Debian Science: science-highenergy-physics

On Wed, Nov 09, 2011 at 09:21:35PM +0100, Anton Gladky wrote:
> Thanks, Aaron,
>
> I have got it, but during commit I get the following:
> Can't create directory '/svn/blends/db/transactions/3039-1.txn':
> Permission denied

Sure - because you are not a member of the Debian Pure Blends project
(and no DD, which have commit permissions in any case).

> I think, I do not have enough rights to commit to the directory.

Could you please try again now after I have added you to the project?

Kind regards - and thanks for helping maintaining the tasks in any case