Re: New PolyBoRi upstream version 0.8

Hello,
Now the the "debian" directory for PolyBoRi 0.8 is pushed to
svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/debian-science/packages/polybori
Maybe I missed some button to push. How do we proceed now?

Upstream the PolyBoRi team is willing to help in case of any problems related to out major upgrade.

Best regards,
  Alexander
--
Dr. rer. nat. Dipl.-Math. Alexander Dreyer

Abteilung "Systemanalyse, Prognose und Regelung"
Fraunhofer Institut für Techno- und Wirtschaftsmathematik (ITWM)
Fraunhofer-Platz 1
67663 Kaiserslautern

Telefon    +49 (0) 631-31600-4318
Fax        +49 (0) 631-31600-1099