Re: RFS: wcslib: An implementation of the FITS WCS standard

On Mon, 2011-10-03 at 16:51 +0200, Ole Streicher wrote:
> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "wcslib".
>
>  * Package name    : wcslib
>    Version         : 4.8.1-1
>    Upstream Author : Mark Calabretta <mcalabre@atnf.csiro.au>
>  * URL             : http://www.atnf.csiro.au/people/mcalabre/WCS/
>  * License         : LGPLv3+
>    Section         : science
>
> It builds those binary packages:
>
> libwcs4    - Implementation of the FITS WCS standard
>  wcslib-dev - Header files and static library for libwcs
>  wcslib-doc - API documentation for wcslib
>  wcslib-tools - Command line tools utilizing libwcslib
>
> To access further information about this package, please visit the
> following URL:
>
>   http://mentors.debian.net/package/wcslib
>
> Alternatively, one can download the package with dget using this command:
>
>   dget -x
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/w/wcslib/wcslib_4.8.1-1.dsc

> Kind regards,
>
> Ole Streicher

Hi Ole,

This would be great! I was trying to find a debian package last week but
eventually compiled from a Fedora src rpm. I needed wcslib to build BoA,
the Bolometer Array analysis software from MPIfR
(http://www.mpifr-bonn.mpg.de/div/submmtech/software/boa/boa_main.html)

so good luck with finding a sponsor,
Michael
--
Michael Olberg                           <michael.olberg@chalmers.se>
Onsala Space Observatory                       tel: +46-(0)31-7725507