Re: [packaging] DIET grid middleware

Le 29/07/2011 16:28, Lucas Nussbaum a écrit :

Something else that you might want to fix is:
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: dependency on libLogServiceToolBase.so.2 could be avoided if "debian/logcentral/usr/bin/DIETtestTool" were not uselessly linked against it (they use none of its symbols).
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: dependency on libomniDynamic4.so.1 could be avoided if "debian/logcentral/usr/bin/testComponent debian/logcentral/usr/bin/LogCentral debian/logcentral/usr/bin/logForwarder debian/logcentral/usr/bin/DIETtestTool" were not uselessly linked against it (they use none of its symbols).
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: dependency on libomniDynamic4.so.1 could be avoided if "debian/liblogservicecomponentbase2/usr/lib/libLogServiceComponentBase.so.2" were not uselessly linked against it (they use none of its symbols).
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: dependency on libomniDynamic4.so.1 could be avoided if "debian/liblogservicetoolbase2/usr/lib/libLogServiceToolBase.so.2" were not uselessly linked against it (they use none of its symbols).
They are likely false positives.
other things:
README.Debian: useless
README.source: remove or fill (I'd say remove)
control: Vcs-*: wrong repo?
copyright: you can't just reference CeCILL-A v2+. you need to copy the fulltext (unless it's in the common-licenses package. I haven't checked)

Lucas

I fixed these

best regards,
H.