Re: Geant4 package

Hi Bastien,

I am not myself working on this, people are welcome to try!

I think if I read correctly that future versions of Geant4 might include the necessary parts of CLHEP in the geant4 library itself, see http://geant4.cern.ch/support/Beta4.9.5-1.txt

"Added support for internal CLHEP. LD_LIBRARY_PATH is correctly set when external installation of CLHEP is used."

Further, it states that the next version 4.9.5 will come without the old configure system, in favour of the new cmake build system. That means that this debian package need quite a bit of rewrite I expect. If someone wants to give it a try (I will probably not have time), just start a new branch and work with the beta version of 4.9.5. Let me know if there is any problems with push rights or similar...

Cheers,

Yngve