Re: RFS: viennacl

Hi Anton

On 07/05/2011 08:33 PM, Anton Gladky wrote:
> Hi, Michael,
> just a couple of notes:
> 1) you have in build-depends opencl-headers and libopencl1. Both of
> them are "non-free". I am not sure, but it can be a problem. Both
> libraries are needed for test-performing?

Yes, they are needed for the tests. Otherwise the library is
headers-only. I raised this issue on Debian-legal
(http://lists.debian.org/debian-legal/2011/04/msg00002.html), and the
conclusion seems to be that as long as there is no usable free
implementation of OpenCL, ViennaCL would need to be in contrib.

> 2) Standards-Version should be 3.9.2

Will fix ASAP.

> Anton

Thanks again