Re: updating mpi-defaults (decommissioning lam)

I think that it is the case indeed.... since the migration is
unavoidable and versioning the dependency on mpi-defaults is not
appropriate for this case, why not simply upload mpi-defaults 1.0
directly to unstable?

--
                                  .-.
                   Linux User    ^^-^^    [175555]