Re: Code aster changelog

Hi Andrea and Sylvestre,

Andrea, could you please point out what is the behaviour of Code_Aster when compiled with python 2.7?

I explain myself:
At work, we use Code_Aster 10.3.0 and 10.3.23, both compiled with python 2.7.1 on CentOS 5.5 and it works on the simulations we run.
Then, maybe we don't run simulations that are likely to rise bugs because of python 2.7.

Thus, I would like to know if you could provide a test case highlighting this incompatibility?
To be true, there are some cases that do not run when evaluated with MUMPS and MPI, but most of the time, a large majority run well.
I actually noticed that these failing cases would anyway not converged with MULT_FRONT.

I thank you in advance.

Have a good day.
Bests,

Pierre