Re: Updating mpi-defaults
On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 11:21:55AM -0500, Steve M. Robbins wrote:
> This message is reaching all the listed maintainers of mpi-defaults.
> I'd suggest one of you go ahead and make the upload! (If you prefer,
> I can do it)
I'm preparing an upload of a new mpi-defaults just now that addresses
all issues. I'm very sorry for the delay!
As this release would need a transition, I'm targeting experimental.
I would be great if it could get some testing before an unstable upload,
which should be coordinated with the release team anyway.