Debian/Python at EuroScipy -- urgent request for quick feedback

Hi, and sorry for cross-posting, but I thought it is relevant to all of
you.

Just an hour ago I was hinted that since I am to attend Neuroscience
sattelite meeting at euroscipy  2011, I might like to present something
within the main program... so I decided why not to spread more word
about the largest Python distribution: Debian ;)

Submission is probably due in less than an hour and I need to leave in
30 minutes, so, if you have any quick comments/feedback - it would be
very appreciated. Abstract is at

http://whiteboard.debian.net/euroscipy2011_15d284.wb

Thank you in advance!