Re: Sponsor for cminpack / flann

Thanks Sylvestre !

  We now have eigen3, cminpack and the only remaining dep is FLANN.
According to Jochen who is packaging PCL for ubuntu:

I've now completed the PPA including packages for openni. Are you
interested in porting them to Debian as well? Besides, there is a new
flann version and as you have contact to the Debian science team, could
you push them to package a new qhull version? Just take what ever you
want from my PPA, I will continue to maintain it until the PCL is in
Debian/Ubuntu and than probably switch to provide beta versions as well
(still having it in Debian would be great as we want to make it as easy
as possible for the user).

  According to Nobuhiro, Michael has also started working on FLANN
package. I'll assume Michael will soon upload FLANN and just start
packaging PCL based on my current FLANN package.

Thanks again all !

--
Mathieu