Re: embedded movies in PDF

Hi Matteo,

Yes, I agree that it isn't a solution for all cases, but it is convenient for

some use-cases. In my case I often have an animation which is a "small" set of

plots, say 20-30, in which case this is a good solution. For a two minutes movie

it is of course pretty much useless.

I wasn't aware that \movie would work in Okular, thanks for the tip! I'll perhaps try

that next time. My problem is usually that I have to give the presentation on a

Windows machine which usually is lacking codecs.

Finally, I absolutely agree that knowledge on how to best do animations/movies with

latex/beamer/prosper is needed for a large part of us Linux guys! :)

Cheers,

Yngve