Re: RFS: eigen3

On Lun 02 May 2011 04:05:10 Anton Gladky escribió:
> Thanks all for opinions. I will create a git-repo for eigen3 in
> debian-science and ask
> KDE-team for reassigning eigen2 to debian-science.

Please first ask, then create the repo. I think there will be no problem fir
the Qt/KDE team on passing maintainance over, but that's what *I* think.

Regards, Lisandro.

--
<elruso> angasule: tenes el teletransportador encendido?
<gurtaj> :P

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/