RFS: eigen3

Dear kde users and maintainers,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "eigen3".

* Package name    : eigen3
 Version         : 3.0.0-1
* URL             : http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/
* License         : GPL-2+ or LGPL-3.0+
 Section         : libdevel

It builds these binary packages:
libeigen3-dev - lightweight C++ template library for linear algebra
libeigen3-doc - eigen3 API docmentation

The package can be found on git-repository:

Eigen2 [1] is originally maintained by Debian Qt/KDE Maintainers and I
asked them for help in "hosting" and supporting eigen3. They created a
git repository for that [5], reviewed the package and gave me some
valuable suggestions. I fixed all of them. But because of low interest
of that team to the eigen3 [3], I would be glad if someone from
debian-science team uploaded this package for me.

If it is necessary, we can move that git-repository under debian-science roof.

Kind regards
 Anton

[1] http://packages.qa.debian.org/e/eigen2.html
[2] http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-kde/krap/eigen3.git