Re: RFS: eigen3

On Dom 01 May 2011 15:09:55 Anton Gladky escribió:
[snip]
> If it is necessary, we can move that git-repository under debian-science
> roof.

Eigen2 is maintained by the Qt/KDE team because it's a dependency of KDE,
there is no further interest in it.

If there is interest in the Science team to maintain it, a mail to pkg-kde-
talk asking for maintainance would be gladly received (if I'm not much
mistaken).

Kinds regards, Lisandro.

P.S.: Anton, I would upload it... if I had the rights to do it ;-)

--
Hiroshima '45,
Chernobyl '86,

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer