Re: updating mpi-defaults (decommissioning lam)

Hi Drew,

just make it clear -- you are talking about
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?msg=5;filename=mpi-default-dev_conflict_other_implementations.diff;att=1;bug=575259
right?

was it tested with packages being rebuilt against patched version at
least on few platforms?