Re: yade build problem on i386, powerpc and sparc platforms

Anton Gladky <gladky.anton@gmail.com> writes:

> Depends: liblog4cxx9-dev which is a virtual package.

liblog4cxx10-dev has replaced liblog4cxx9-dev, which is only available
in oldstable.  Your system might still have it installed, but others
will not.

> Depends: python-sphinx (>= 0.99) but it is not going to be installed.

I'm not sure what the problem is there, though; the autobuilders would
need to install the version from experimental, but if your package is in
experimental as well that shouldn't be an issue.  Perhaps it depends on
something they couldn't install for some reason.

http://www.mit.edu/~amu/ | http://stuff.mit.edu/cgi/finger/?amu@monk.mit.edu