Re: yade build problem on i386, powerpc and sparc platforms

Hello Anton,

Did you check the build log? You may want to install an i386 vm on your amd64 box, so you can build the package yourself, and see what happens.

  sbuild-build-depends-yade-dummy: Depends: liblog4cxx9-dev which is a virtual package.
                                   Depends: python-sphinx (>= 0.99) but it is not going to be installed.