Re: YARP debianization

Hi Anne,

On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 02:40:37PM -0400, Anne van Rossum wrote:
> http://blends.alioth.debian.org/science/tasks/robotics and I am curious if
> you are the people that happen to be able to combine Debian maintenance with
> science, and well robotics in specific.

I think you are addressing the right people. ;-)

> *Motivation: *If anyone is interested in sponsoring, please tell me.

I can not promise that I will find the time for the sponsoring but I
think it is a good idea to follow Debian Science policy draft[1] and use
one of the Debian Science repositories (either SVN or Git) to maintain
your packaging stuff.

[1] http://debian-science.alioth.debian.org/debian-science-policy.html