Summary of Debian Science BOF at DebConf (Was: Summary of Debian Med BOF at Debconf)

Hi,

sorry for the confusion and thanks to Michael for pointing at it.  Yes,
there was no Debian Med BOF at DebConf and I was addressing Debian
Science Roundtable (as well as other Debian Science related events
at DebConf I was watching via live stream.

Please have alook at

   http://wiki.debian.org/DebianScience/ProblemsToWorkOn

and add your thoughts / fix things I might have expressed incorrectly.