[Help] Package libblitz++ needs more attention (FTBFS)

Hi,

some years ago I took over libblitz++ without having any real use for it
but I was asked whether I'd be able to help.  I've putted the package
under Debian Science maintenance because it is a library which is used
in scientific programming.  But I was tho only Uploader so far.

For the moment I have trouble maintaining it properly and bug #583013
needs attention.  The problematic piece of code is in blitz/blitz.h:

 54 #ifdef BZ_HAVE_STD
 55   #include <iostream>
 56   #include <iomanip>
 57 #else
 58   #include <iostream.h>
 59   #include <iomanip.h>
 60 #endif

For some reason I do not know BZ_HAVE_STD is not defined (but it should!)
and so the preprocessor goeth through the else branch which fails.  My
guess is that the problem is probably connected to some automake issue
but I currently do not have time to track down this.  I commited my
last state of packaging as usual to

  Vcs-Svn: svn://svn.debian.org/svn/debian-science/packages/libblitz/trunk/

but be aware that the switch to cdbs (which was intended to simplify
packaging and by using autotools.mk perhaps fixing #455661) might
have introduced even more problems - so ignoring the last changes and
starting from the current package in unstable might make sense.

Any help which fixes the FTBFS problem is welcome.