neural nets contribution

Hello,

My name is Pierre-Yves. I would like to contribute to Debian science. I'm specialized in neural nets, machine learning and pattern recognition.
I'm also into stochastic processes, especially diffusion. I can easily program in MATLAB, can work on C++ and Java... but it's been a wile.

So if anybody knows of a project in those fiels to which i could contribute anyhow, let me know.

Cheers!
PY

Jeux Messenger : mettez vos amis au défi! Jeux Messenger!