RE: I want to contribute

> Is that in Stockholm?

Yes it is!

> Can you elaborate on what you would like to do? That makes it a lot
> easier for people on this list to suggest possible tasks...

I would like to contribute as a developer/programmer by writing code for a Debian Science project and I am willing to program in Java, C#/C++ or Python. I could do anything from building a GUI to writing a class for a specific problem. I am hoping joining a Debian Science project as a developer will improve my programming skills.

Are there any tasks for me?
Is there a project I can join as a developer?

Yours sincerely
Henrik
sphk2@hotmail.com