I want to contribute

Hi!

My name is Henrik. I have almost two years of experience of object-oriented programming and feel comfortable with Java, C#/C++, Python, MATLAB, GTK and Java Swing. Next month I will start my education to Master of Engeneering at the Royal Institute of Technology in Sweden.

I just subscribed to this mailing list and I hope to contribute to Debian Science! Please contact me about how I can join this project.

Yours sincerely
Henrik
sphk2@hotmail.com