Re: The state of root-system in Debian

Hello Bernd,

> Hi,
>
> unfortunately the maintainer and packager of root-system[1] does not have the
> time to maintain it. Due to various RC bugs it was removed from testing some
> time ago, but it would be a shame if Squeeze would ship without it.
> As I've sponsored the package I know that maintaining it will take a lot of
> time, so imho the best would be to maintain it in a team. The debian-science
> team would be the best home for it I guess. Is anybody interested in adpoting it?
I don't know if there is anyone interested in maintaining it into Debian
Science.
However, at least, to allow potential contributors, it would be nice if
you could see with the current maintainer of root-system if he agrees to
"move" his package into Debian Science.

Let me know if you need help.
Sylvestre