[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: MPI implementations in squeeze

Am Sonntag, den 21.03.2010, 12:49 +0100 schrieb Thibaut Paumard:
> I am about to upload a new package which build-depends on mpi-default- 
> dev (it will need to be checked by a sponsor and then go through NEW).  
> It it ok to do so in the next couple of days or should I wait for the  
> new mpi-default-dev?

I do not think it does any harm to upload it. If it hits the archive
before the new mpi-defaults, it will be binNMUed; if it hits it later,
there is no problem.

But you'd might wait for the outcome of the other thread you started, in
case your rules file needs to be updated slightly. ;)

Best regards,

Reply to: