Re: MPI implementations in squeeze

Hi Drew!

Sorry for not giving an update on this. I did rebuild to check not to
break anything which went fine. The delay was also caused by Open MPI,
for which I wanted to upload a new version which seemed to break ABI.

So sorry for staying silent!

Am Donnerstag, den 28.01.2010, 11:18 +1100 schrieb Drew Parsons:
> Hi Manuel and MPI keepers,
>
> were you planning to upload a new version of mpi-default that removes
> LAM?

Good timing: Really soon now. My plan was to upload on Saturday but I
did not contact the release team on that yet. They'll have the last word
on that, of course. I'll contact them today.

> I think it's LAM that's screwing up the gerris mpi builds.

I did not test gerris, as it seems… May have missed that. I can do that
tomorrow. Do you know if it builds with MPICH2?

Best regards
Manuel