Re: Debian Science taking over cimg-dev?

Am Freitag, den 09.10.2009, 22:35 +0200 schrieb Andreas Tille:
> On Sat, May 30, 2009 at 01:54:03PM +0200, Daniel Leidert wrote:
> >
> > The 4 bugs of cimg-dev can be easily fixed and I already have the fixed
> > package locally, but did not yet commit. The build hangs in some point
> > (i386) and I did not yet have the time to figure out why.
>
> After waiting now for more than 4 monthes of a reaction of the maintainers
> I really lose my nerve and think the time for taking over the package is
> right.

So you had "more than 4 months" to send me a reminder or to upload an
NMU.

> > If it really hurts you that much, I can commit it today or tomorrow, so
> > you can test it.
>
> And yes - it really hurds me if a package which is relevant for projects
> I'm working on are unmaintained.

So you did not create the NMU although you could have done that for
"more than 4 months" now. Ah ... nope, I don't understand that.

JFTR: Sending a fup to a 4 months old discussion without CCing the
person you cite and you obviously want to address. <ironic>*Daumen hoch*
Well done!</ironic>

Daniel