Re: GROMACS version

On Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 11:07:55AM +0200, Manuel Prinz wrote:
> However, Sylvestre already pointed you to backports.org. This is a way
> to deal with that: Rebuilding packages from Squeeze on Lenny. But you're
> lost again, as not all software is in Backports, and GROMACS is one of
> the packages missing.

And since IANADD, it's a bit of a hassle for me to put backports there.  I also
maintain backports for my own use, but until now, no one else had ever
expressed any interest in them; I'm happy to assist in making them more
generally available and continuously maintained.

--
Nicholas Breen (wearing the gromacs maintainer hat)
nbreen@ofb.net