Re: Torque in Debian?

On Sat, Dec 19, 2009 at 07:58:29PM +0100, Steffen Moeller wrote:
> The FTP team is only human. I think. We should not bring Debian into trouble
> just because we could not decide for ourselves and the FTP team made an error
> in judgement.

Also, I am not sure this is a useful position.  It is the ftp-master's
job to do this decision, and being afraid they might make an error would
make our lives as Debian Developers difficult if we always had to take
it into account.

In the end, I don't think there is a realistic immediate threat to
Debian; the Clusterresources people do not seem to care, at least.  Not
sure about the ProPBS or what's it called people.

Michael