Re: RFS: graph isomorphism

On Thu, Aug 06, 2009 at 08:12:09AM -0300, David Bremner wrote:
> I guess nauty in mathematics

Done.  I did not added the information for prospective packages and
hope it will show up in new soon which makes the package available
on the tasks pages automatically.

> maybe libnauty-dev in
> mathematics-dev. I'm not sure if the -dev tasks are intended to be
> used for only packages that have no real UI, or if splitting the
> binary packages from a single source package is a reasonable use.

Whatever makes sense.  I just added a "Suggests" in mathematics-dev.
Just correct me if you think a Depends or just not mentioning might
make more sense.  We just want to support people who try to develop
mathematical applications.

> I have also ITP'ed a DFSG free alternative (bliss) that seems quite
> functional.  http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=528925.
> I guess it can also be added to the same task(s).

Added to tasks file.

> Perhaps it is time for a reminder or a link to how tasks work; I
> confess to not paying enough attention so far.

Edit

   svn://svn.debian.org/svn/blends/projects/science/trunk/debian-science/tasks

> Is it be possible for
> members of the debian science team to directly edit debian science
> tasks?

Currently it is organised that way that you have to be a member of
Blends team on alioth.  There is no explicite need for this and it
might also go into the debian-science SVN (but it has to be SVN for
the moment).  I feel a bit lazy about moving from the blends repository
and would rather like to add people to this group - but if you think
that's an extra burden just ask me to move.  Debian Edu and Debian GIS
have their tasks files in their SVN repositories - all other Blends
source packages are in the blends group.

Klarmachen zum Ändern!