Supercoming for Linux distributions BoF at ISC'09 in Hamburg

Dear all,

I am running a BoF session ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birds_of_a_Feather_(computing) )
at the International Supercomputer Conference in Hamburg next week. Certainly I don't mind
meeting the one or other reader of this mailing list, but more so I would be interested in
topics that you would like to see discussed among the participants. From my side there is:

 * review on available infrastructure
   + automated installation
   + queueing/batch systems
   + grid computing middlewares
   + desktop computing
 * ways to contribute
   + explaining how to get packages into distributions
   + user groups / blends
     - debian-med
     - debian-science
 * collect opinions on what is missing
 * and team building to fill gaps

and there would be sufficient room for contributions of slides/thoughts by the audience.

What do you think? Here the official pointer

Linux Distributions & HPC/Grid Computing
http://www.supercomp.de/isc09/itinerary/search&type=3

Best,

Steffen