Re: libgtkdatabox

On Sun, 21 Jun 2009, Brian Phelps wrote:

I am the new maintainer for libgtkdatabox, the old website is:
http://www.eudoxos.de/gtk/gtkdatabox/

Great.  Let me know if you need any help.  I guess you have access
to Debian Science SVN, right?

and I am contacting the owner of that site to have it redirect to the
new page, http://sourceforge.net/projects/gtkdatabox

Uhm - this explains why watch file did not reported.
Please update the watch file.

There have been several updates to that package that are not reflected
on the old page at eudoxes.de, log2 axis support has been added.  It
is at version 0.9.1.1

Thanks for the information.

I also am the author and maintainer of another OSS science/engineering
project that is currently not in the debian packages list:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/brp-pacu/

brp-pacu is used by engineers to equalize live sound (public address)
systems.  It's at version 2.1.0

You mentioned that you are maintainer of this package but there is
no such package yet available.  Is there any ITP bug I might have
missed?