RFS: QA upload of ssystem - 3D solar system simulator

Hello,

(I mailed debian-mentors@l.d.o, but someone suggested to also post here).

I made some small changes to an orphaned package (ssystem), to fix a bug
(#482936) and to fix some lintian errors/warnings. I understand that
this should be a QA upload because QA is maintainer, but I might be
wrong and that this should be a NMU. Am I right? Because upstream is
dead, I don't know if I should adopt it, I don't know much about C yet.
The program is pretty old, but apparently a lot leaner on processing
power than it's descendant called celestia.

I uploaded to mentors.d.n:
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/ssystem/ssystem_1.6-18.dsc

I would be glad if someone could have a look and possibly sponsor this
upload.

Please CC me on reply, I am not on this list

With kind regards,
Paul