Relicencing requests for collision detection software

Hi,

the Charles Plessy mail about the re-licencing request have make me think
about one great hole that we have in the free software world: the absence of
collision detection packages.

There's a big group that have developed some important libraries [1] for
collision detection and others fields (some triangulation). So, before send a
request I would like to ask here some opinion about that, if some of you know
them and which options do you think about the change in the license. The
non-commercial use clause.

Regards,

Leo

[1] http://www.cs.unc.edu/~geom/software.shtml