add a "how to use debian science" section to the wiki

Hi,
I think you could add, on the home page of DebianScience
(http://wiki.debian.org/DebianScience), a section on 'how to use it'.
At the moment your home page is structured in many useful sections
(Goals, Resources, How to Join, etc..), but, it's been months since
the first time I saw the site, and I still don't understand well how
to use debian science's resources.

Is there any repository I can add to my debian sources list? Do the
packages work in Ubuntu or other derived distributions? Can I download
them manually? Can I install Debian/Science as a stand-alone
distribution? What are the git/svn repository for?

Thanks, I hope you will find the suggestion useful.

My Blog on Bioinformatics (italian): http://bioinfoblog.it